- Category: Continuing Education Opportunities
Join us on September 18 at noon for a presntation by Pella!
Join us for an overview of the standards required by window and door manufacturers. You'll see how products are specified based on building performance requirements. Plus, you'll explore the range of performance differences and the testing required to rate products.
• Understand the differences between performance-classification product-testing requirements.
• Examine design performance terminology and considerations when specifying a performance classification on projects.
• Review window and door thermal performance terminology and considerations to help specify thermal performance on projects.
• Analyze the cost and benefits associated with the specification of increased STC and OITC ratings.
September 18 at noon.
Earn 1.0 LU|HSW.
Free and everyone is welcome!
Details will be sent prior to meeting via Eventbrite.