2016 Architecture Awards
- Category: Public News & Programs
2016 AIA Columbus Architecture Awards
Join us for the reveal of the 2016 AIA Columbus Architecture Awards winning projects at the Awards Ceremony on Thursday, November 10th!
- Submitters will not be notified in advance if their project wins an award. We suggest at least one person from each submitting firm attend the event.
The Chapter's annual Architecture Awards Program recognizes excellence in architectural design by Columbus architects and those within the boundaries of the AIA Columbus Chapter. The program's purpose is to recognize the achievements for a broad range of architectural activity in order to elevate the general quality of architectural practice, establish a standard of excellence against which all architects can measure performance, inform the public of the breadth and value of architectural practice, and to honor the architects, clients, and consultants who work together to improve the built environment.
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Strongwater Food & Spirits
401 W Town St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Cocktail Reception | 5:30 PM
Awards Presentation | 7:00 PM (1.0 HSW LU)
View the 2016 submissions for the Architecture Awards!
Meet the Jury: Austin, Texas
- Head Juror: R. Burton Baldridge, AIA Principal at Baldridge Architects
- Miguel Rivera, FAIA, Principal at Miro Rivera Architects
- Heather McKinney, FAIA, Founding Principal at McKinney York Architects
- Ernesto Cragnolino, FAIA, Partner at Alterstudio Architecture
Special Thanks to our 2016 Architecture Awards Sponsors!
View the 2015 AIA Columbus Architecture Award Winners